Saturday, May 27, 2006

Salon des Carrières en Aérospatiale

I went to the Salon des Carrières en Aérospatiale as was suggested by my boss, and honestly I don't think there's many position open for software engineers in the aerospace industry, there's basically two company that seems promising out of the 40 or so company present. Some company just didn't seem very software-y enough for me to work for there. I don't care how much more a company like Selaht would offer me but they just seem to have crappy software practice, and for the beginning of my professional life, I'd like to learn from good mentors and become a better software engineer.

I am pretty happy about the two company that interested me being interested in me, as they are both very close to my house and thus the commute would be a short one =). I'll keep my fingers cross for a permanent job when I graduate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home